4 medium ripe bananas
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup light coconut milk
3 eggs, lightly-beaten
3 tsp natural sweetener (such as stevia)
¼ cup sugar-free maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 ½ cups self-raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp chia seeds
1 tsp sunflower seeds
1. Preheat oven to 160°c (140°c for fan-forced). Lightly grease loaf tin and line with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, mash bananas
3. Add oil, coconut milk, eggs, sugar, maple syrup and vanilla. Stir to combine.
4. Sift in the flour, baking powder and 1 tsp of the cinnamon and fold mixture together until well combined.
5. Pour into prepared tin and sprinkle with the sunflower seeds, chia seeds, and dust with the remaining cinnamon.
6. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.